Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Mini Me

If I put a lot of effort in to what I'm going to wear (and making it all seem effortless -- it's crazy, I know!), it just makes perfect sense of course that I double that effort when it comes to my daughter.  I already mentioned before how I love dressing up my big girl baby, but let me tell you more about her.
a
a
At the age of seven, my Aly already knows Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel.  She also knows MAC and NARS.  Her favorite shops are Zara and Gap.  She knows how to go through the racks on her own, checking out the stuff, pulling out the ones that she likes and hands them over to me for approval.  She also watches me in admiration when I dress up and put on make up.  She asks me if she can borrow my shoes and bags when she gets bigger.  And I tell her, "Of course babe!  Everything that mommy has now will all be yours someday."  Then she will smile.
a
a
She loves it too when we dress up in terno outfits.  
a
a
Wearing the same black and olive green combo back in 2008.
a
a
Same Lacoste shirts, denim shorts and pig tails. 
a
a
These dresses are special because I had them made for Christmas.
a
a
Same shirt, fluffy skirt and headband combo during our 3rd wedding anniversary last year.
a
a
I love how she's always game with whatever I want her to wear and I'm making the most of it now while she's still young.  My babe is growing up too fast and before I know it, she will be making fashion choices on her own.  Yikes!  


No comments:

Post a Comment