Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Must-Have Shirt

These cotton-jersey shirts are love!  I think it's a must-have in every woman's closet.  
a
a
For illustration purposes, let's take this gray shirt as an example:  My bestfriend Pat bought them for our other bestfriend Ria's wedding.  
a
a
We paired it with a ball skirt and jacket.
a
a
The other, I wore it with jeans.
Shirt: from the Cuenca bazaar (tama ba, Pat?)
Jeans: Bossini
Fitflops
a
a
I love how these shirts are so versatile!  It can go formal or casual with the right skirt, pants, etc.  And it's basically a blank canvass so you can accessorize all you want!  There are many styles out there, but I prefer the ones with a little bit of a stretch and the right fit.  This gray shirt is perfect in terms of stretch and fit.  Pat, you have to get me more!  Heehee! 


2 comments:

  1. Yes! Cuenca bazaar! I love those, too! I wear it with everything...shorts, jeans, skirt and leggings. Kainis tuloy na i only bought 1 color for us! There were so many during the bazaar!

    Will hunt for the guy again...I think i got his business card...will look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Please hunt him down and let's buy more colors!

    ReplyDelete