Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Disney On Ice

We all had to wake up early to catch the 11am show, which was the only show in English during the entire run.  Since the venue, Impact Arena, was an hour away from our place, I had to move fast.  Magagalit si boss pag na-late kami.  So make-up had to be minimal but picture perfect and the outfit had to be decent but comfortable.  This is what we wore:
a
a
On Aly: 
Shirt, jacket and jeans: Gap
Shoes: Little Lulu
Bag: Barbie
On me:
Pocket tee: Gap
Cardigan with puff sleeves: Platinum Mall
Leggings: BF
Bag: Banana Taipei
Shoes: Zara
a
a
a
We knew it was going to be cold at the venue so jackets were a must!
a
a
My fast make-up look: just powder, kilay, mascara and red lipstick.  I chose red lips so I won't need eyeshadow, which will only eat up more time.  I'm also wearing my cuff bracelet from Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment