Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Lazy Day Outfit

I know, not another lazy day outfit.  It's making me more drab and less fab.  I'm just probably PMS-ing.  That's the only explanation I can think of.  But I'm not gonna lie to you my friends; I won't just post the ones that I think you will like because I have my off days too.  This is what I wore to the supermarket the other day:
a
a
Ang gulo pala ng buhok ko, gosh!  I was THAT lazy!
a
a
Shirt: Gap
Leggings: from Pat's suking Korean shop in BF
Watch: Technomarine
Shoes: Sanuk
a
a
Let's just pretend that I'm going to the gym or yoga class.  But who are we kidding, right?  Y'all know I don't exercise kahit mukhang pang-exercise ang suot ko.  May matching elastic headband pa!  Haha!  And don't be fooled by the tummy.  I held my breath on this shot.  Heehee!


No comments:

Post a Comment