Friday, March 11, 2011

Umulan ng Make-up

I'm sorry for bombarding you with posts about make-up but this and Wonder Woman happened on the same day so sorta kinda umulan ng make up the other day.  Wheeee!!
a
a
I was pleasantly surprised when Aly saw this at the door when we got home:
a
a
A message from the bell desk, which only meant one thing...
a
a
...something has arrived for me and that only meant one thing kasi isa lang naman ang hinihintay ko.
a
a
My order from ebay!  It arrived way earlier than I expected -- like a week earlier.
a
a
NYX eyeshadow palette in Catwalk, mosaic powder in Truth and eyeshadow base in Skintone.
a
a
NYX cosmetics is generating a lot of buzz on the internet because it's a lot cheaper than the usual MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make-up Forever, etc.  The blogs say the quality is good.  I have yet to see for myself.  I tried their lipstick though, but I didn't like the texture.  It was too slippery so the color would slide on my lips.  It might not be the same for everyone.  Maybe it's just me.  But I love how this brand is an inexpensive way to satisfy to my make-up cravings.  Just to give you an idea: the stuff that I got from eBay costs as much as ONE tube of lipstick from MAC.  Of course, MAC is MAC.  The quality can't be compared.  But really now, if you see someone wearing make-up, can you tell if she's wearing MAC or NYX?  So if you're on a budget and if you're not too maarte about the brand, then NYX fits the bill.  
a
a
That afternoon, the view from our window was this:
a
a
Maulan.
a
a
And inside our apartment, I had these:
a
a
Umulan ng make-up.  Heehee!
a
a
Ang babaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment