Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outfit for Lazy Days

On days when I'm too lazy to dress up, I put on a dress, shoes/sandals, a watch, earrings, my engagement + wedding rings and I'm ready to go.  I like a dress better because I don't need to mix and match my top with my pants/shorts/skirt/leggings.  
a
a
It's one of them lazy days so I wore this:
a
a
Dress: Platinum Mall
Watch: Technomarine
Shoes: Tory Burch
a
a
Notice how I didn't have any accessories on?  I was that lazy!  The only stariray piece I had on were my shoes :)
a
a
My Tory Burch Reva flats have finally arrived!  They've been sitting in my mom's house for more than a month and Richard brought them home during his last business trip.
a
a
With this outfit, I was ready in less than five minutes.  There was no mixing and matching involved kasi.  I think that's what makes dresses perfect for those days when you're too lazy to dress up. With all the time that I saved, I was able to spend more time doing my make-up.  Heehee!  I'll tell you all about make-up on my next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment