Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NARS Bangkok

 NARS pure matte lipstick in Bangkok
a
a
I just had to have it because I live in Bangkok.  Heehee!  Ang babaw.  I wish they have Manila shade as well.  I'd buy that one too!  Also, the first time I asked about Bangkok at the NARS counter in Central Rama3, they told me it was sold out because it was one of their best sellers.  You know how I get gigil whenever I hear those two terms.  Haha!  I went back a week later and they had it in stock so yay!
a
a
My "no make-up" look: Clinique Super City Block Oil-free Daily Face Protector SPF 40 -- it's a tinted sunblock so I just dabbed my MAC Studio Fix powder to get rid of the shine; Bobbi Brown brow pencil + gel, Benetint on the cheeks and NARS Bangkok on my lips.
a
a
This lipstick looks great with clear gloss too!  I tried it with my Lancome juicy tubes and I felt like a movie star!  Haha!  But I don't really like wearing lip gloss because I can't kiss Aly if I have it on.  She hates it when I leave a mark on her.  So these MLBB (My Lips But Better -- this deserves another post) shades are really good because she thinks I'm not wearing lipstick so I can kiss her anytime.  Heehee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment