Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It Still Fits!

I unearthed an old dress from my closet the other day.  I wore it to lunch with a girlfriend at Crepes and Co.
a
a
Dress: Zara 
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Pardon the bruises on my knees.  Aly and I have been working on craft projects that required some kneeling on the living room rug.  Occupational hazard of being a hands-on mommy.  Haha!
a
a
I bought this dress in 2008.  I think I only wore it twice, once during the annual Christmas party with my AC friends.
a
a
20lbs. ago.  Haha!
a
a
I stopped wearing the dress when I started gaining weight.  But last week, I tried it on again.  I thought it looked ok so I wore it :)  I just had a little trouble finding the right pair of shoes to go with it.  I wanted to wear flats, but it didn't look too nice so I put on the pair that I usually wear with the dress.
a
a
My 2008 birthday shoes :)  
Back then, these babies felt sky-high and I felt a bit wobbly when I walked.  But since my mom gave me my Michael Kors, I was surprised at how comfortable these shoes are!  I walked for a block or two in these babies.  Hindi sumakit paa ko, promise!
a
a
I'm so glad the dress still fits!  20lbs. is still a long way to go.  I may not even shed all that weight.  But at least I know I'm getting there.  Baby steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment