Monday, March 14, 2011

Train-Ready Wear

Trains here in Bangkok can get really cold no matter how hot it is outside.  I dunno about you, but that change of temperature is not good for me plus, it can give me a really bad headache so I think it's always best to bring a light cardigan or shrug when riding the train.
a
a
I wore this to Paragon the other day.  Oh, and the malls can get really cold too so hindi talaga masasayang ang pagdala ng cardigan or shrug.
a
a
Cardigan: Kashieca
Oversized tank top: Gap
Leggings: BF
Sandals: Charles & Keith
a
a
These sandals are three years old and they might need to retire soon.  I'm starting to see signs of wear and tear.  I love them to bits!  I got these on sale (50% off!) and I love the sexy strappy/peep-toe vibe going on.  It's going to be hard to let go of these babies and even harder to replace them because I haven't seen any that's close to this design.  Sniff!


No comments:

Post a Comment