Friday, March 11, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman

Wonder wo-maaaaann!  Finally, you're mine!
a
a
I placed myself on voluntary house arrest because I was fighting the urge to get a piece of the MAC Wonder Woman collection.  Turns out, it was a wrong decision because stocks were running out fast!  When I checked out the MAC counter at Central World, all the items had small black stickers on them with the two words that every shopper fears the most: SOLD OUT.  Ok, maybe not all items because the eye shadow palettes, nail polish, colored mascara, pigments, cosmetic bags (super mahal!) and two shades of lipstick and lipglass were still available.  But I didn't really dig them so dedma na.  As far as I'm concerned, sold out na sya and it made me sad.  Richard told me to go and get it already since it was a "critical situation".  So I went for it.  Heehee!  I have the best husband ever!  He's very supportive.  Haha!
a
a
My original plan was to buy lipstick but they were all sold out.  Only the bronzers and blushes were going to be replenished at the counters so I ended up with this:
a
a
Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) in Pink Power.  Love the packaging!
a
a
It's a bigger compact and costs more than the usual MAC MSFs...
a
a
...but it has three components -- blush, bronzer and highlighter so it's like buying three products for the price of one.
a
a
I asked the make-up artist at Paragon to try it on me before I bought it and I liked it!  I like it very much :)  Apparently, you can use this product in many different ways: the dark shade in the middle can be used under the cheeks for contouring;  the pink shade on the apples of your cheeks as a blush; the lightest shade on the cheekbones as a highlighter; just the bronzer and blush together; or you can sweep your brush all over the pan as an overall bronzer.  Perfect daw for travel according to the blogs that I read.
a
a
For me, it's perfect for summer.  I want to have that "sunkissed" look without the sun exposure.  Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment