Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aly's 8th Birthday

Her birthday was last Sunday and I know this is a little late.  Nevertheless, I'm dedicating this post to my little princess -- the heir to my throne.  Heehee!
a
a
Birthdays are extra special so a birthday dress, complemented with a birthday bag and shoes are a must!  But that's just my kaartehan.  I'm just passing on my birthday traditions to my little girl.  Anyhoo, this is what I made her wear on her big day:
a
a
Bohemian top: Central Department Store
Leggings: export overruns bazaar in Nuvali
Watch: Gap
a
a
Pink flats with flower detail: Gap Kids
a
a
Knapsack: Hello Kitty
a
a
I really love this top!  I wish they had for grown-ups too!  Heehee!  I had my eye on this last year and it was already on sale, but at 30% only so I didn't buy.  I'm really glad I didn't because just last week, they put it on sale again but this time at 50-70% off.  Hindi ko na sya pinakawalan.  Haha!
a
a
She will be borrowing stuff from me before I know it.
a
a
Maxi dress: from Pratunam
Cardigan: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull
Watch: Baume & Mercier
Wedge sandals: Charles & Keith




2 comments:

  1. i love the Maxi Dress!!!! at si Aly, ang taray ng outfit:) both the bday girl & mommy kris look really fab! way to go girls :) big hugs to the pretty bday girl :)

    ReplyDelete