Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spaaah

After ten years (ok, that's an exaggeration), I finally got a massage.
a
a
Heaven!
a
a
I've tried other spas here in Bangkok but the only one that I really like is Green Leaf Spa, which is right here in our apartment.  It's perfect for me because I prefer to have my massage in the evening para derecho tulog pag uwi.  There are cheaper spas out there but I like Green Leaf because I think I really get my money's worth with them.  They have big treatment rooms, each with its own shower.  Their shower gels are so bango!  They use local products and I love it!  Since I've been a suki there, I have my own masseuse who knows exactly how I want my massage (not too hard, not too soft either).  She also knows that I like the room not too cold, 28-30 degrees please and sets the a/c before I enter the room.  Best of all, they have regular promos, like this month's Buy 1 Get 1.  Ang saya!
a
a
The common restroom.
a
a
I love the mosaic tiles!
a
a
The waiting area.  Very relaxing!
a
a
Green tea and fruit after a massage.
a
a
Ladies/mommies/wifeys, just like a mani/pedi, I think a day at the spa is a must to make us look and feel more fab.  It's a surefire way banish the muscle aches and pain from all the housework that we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment