Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mani/Pedi

A few days after going to the spa, I gave myself to another much-awaited treat: a mani/pedi.  For mani/pedi dates, it's best to wear a dress, shorts or anything that's easy to pull up to your knees when you need to soak your feet in a basin of hot, soapy water.  Flip flops are a must as well, but we all know that!  For my mani/pedi date, I wore:
a
a
White tank top (worn under my sweatshirt): Platinum Mall
Black V-neck sweatshirt: export overruns from the lunch market.
Shorts: export overruns from the lunch market.
Silver flip flops: People are People.
a
a
These shorts don't come with a zipper.  It has a sort-of elastic waist, which I think is perfect for bathroom breaks while I'm waiting for my nail polish to dry. Having to pull up a zipper can totally ruin a perfectly good manicure and that's just unacceptable!  What I love about the salons here in Bangkok is they either ask you to pay before you get your treatment (because they know it will be hard to open zippers and wallets with wet nail polish) or they put small electric fans near your hands and feet to help the enamel dry faster.  Speaking of enamel, I veered away from my usual red color and went for something less stariray.
a
a
a
I'm loving this neutral shade!  It's OPI You're A Doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment