Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blazer: A Wardrobe Basic

I used to think that blazers are strictly for the office but I think every woman, working or not, has to have at least one in her wardrobe.  It makes any outfit look dressier.  Besides, office or no office, we stay-at-home mommies have a full-time career too!  And it's more challenging than a regular 8-hour job because ours is 16-hour, 7-day a week job with no holidays and sick leave.
a
a
Back to blazers...Bangkok temperature dropped for a couple of days last week and I thought it was perfect to bring out the blazer again.  It was also gloomy outside so I decided to wear something sparkly.  Heehee!
a
a
Blazer: AIIZ Career
Tank top: from the bazaar in Nuvali last Christmas
Jeans: Gap
Flats: Zara
a
a
I wanted to wear denim shorts but it was too cold!  As in, no aircon but I was wearing socks and covered in a blanket cold.  So jeans na lang.  I also paired this look with make-up ala Penelope (gave it another go but with heavier eyeliner) but the funny thing was, it took me too long to put it on that by the time I was done, it was too late for me to go anywhere!  I was all dressed and ready with nowhere to go!  I ended up ordering room service for lunch.  Pffft!!  Sayang ang effort!  Pero pwede rin naman mag make-up kahit nasa bahay lang dba?


1 comment:

  1. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information.
    Regards,
    ROTHCO

    ReplyDelete