Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wide Leg Pants

Wide leg pants daw are in for 2011 so I searched my closet for my widest pair.  It wasn't much of a search really because I only have one pair.  Heehee!  That's because wide leg pants are kinda hard to wear for me.  With the wrong top, you can look lousy.  But maybe that's just me.  Buti na lang uso sya so I was able to get some style inspirations online.  My style inspiration is none other than my favorite Olsen twin:
a
a
Mary Kate Olsen.  Image from People Magazine 
a
a
Hmmm...my "wide leg" pants were not too wide after all.  Haha!  But what the hey!  It made me feel like a million bucks.  Plus, two mommies from school told me that I look nice that day.  Two mommies!  I felt great!
a
a
Aviator shades: from MBK
Top: Old Navy
Pants: export overruns from the Lunch Market
Watch: Richard's Vintage Rolex (a gift from my dad)
Bag: My French Honey Camel Banane 
Sandals: Charles & Keith


  

No comments:

Post a Comment