Friday, February 11, 2011

My Michael Jackson Shirt

After we saw This Is It last year, I immediately went on a quest for an MJ-inspired piece of clothing.  I fell in love with his Balmain but I certainly can't afford it.  Zara wasn't giving me any love that time; none from CPS either.  Kahit nga sa Platinum wala rin.  I probably saw some here in Bangkok but most likely hindi kasya sa kin that's why I didn't get it.  Only H&M in Hongkong gave me some MJ love so when I saw this shirt, I bought it right away.
a
a
Shades: Mango
Shirt: H&M
Tank top (worn under the shirt): export overruns from the Lunch Market
Leggings: from Pat's suking Korean shop in BF
Shoes: Zara
a
a
The shirt is a bit short for leggings so I had to wear a longer tank top under to hide my saddlebags and other flabs.  Heehee!  I also wore red lipstick for a little bit of color.
a
a
I'm going to share with you my secret for long-lasting red lips one day.  Well, it's not really a secret but it's a technique that's worth sharing because I get asked a lot about how my lip color stays on even after eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment