Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Husband Watch

Also known as the Boyfriend watch, but I don't have a boyfriend -- hello!?! -- so Husband watch it is!
a
a
I'm lucky to have a husband who collects timepieces.  I'm also lucky that I can "borrow" the husband's watch from time to time.  I remember when we were still dating, Richard would wear a different watch on our dinner dates.  I'm not sure if he did it on purpose but I have to say I was very impressed!  Still am, up to this day :)
a
a
I took Richard's newest baby out for a spin the other day.  I wanted to wear something casual and I thought his sporty watch would be perfect.  I'm glad he chose not to wear it to work that day.  Heehee!
a
a
Shirt: Bossini
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans: Gap
Watch: Richard's Suunto Vector
Sandals: Fitflops
a
a
Richard's Suunto was a Christmas gift from me, by the way.  He wanted a sporty watch added to his collection.
a
a
I got gigil with it the moment we saw it at the shop and by gigil I mean I can't wait to wear it myself!  Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment