Monday, February 21, 2011

These Sandals are Made for Walking

I like to go to the mall once a week just to walk and stretch my legs.  I find it relaxing and it's kinda like exercise na rin for me.  I'd like to do it more often, but much as I want to, I can only afford to do it once a week.  It's so hard to go to the mall with all the temptation!  You know me, I have very little discipline when it comes to shopping so I try to avoid the malls as much as I can or else, patay ang budget!
a
a
For my weekly pasyal, I like to wear my Fitflops because they're the best when it comes to intense walking.  Richard gave them to me for Mother's day last year and I've been practically living in them ever since.  They're more expensive than regular sandals, but it's really worth the money.  My mom swears by them.   
a
a
Shades: from MBK
Top: Every Perfect from Chatuchak
Shorts: Old Navy
Belt: Platinum Mall
Watch: Richard's Technomarine
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull
Sandals: Fitflops  
a
a
My Fitflops are starting to look worn out.  Richard has offered many times to buy me a new one and I had to decline because I thought I didn't need to -- yet.  But now I think I need a new pair.  Ayan, nagpapakipot pa kasi ako.  I hope he offers me again.  This time I won't say no.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment