Tuesday, February 8, 2011

White

Summer's here!  Looks like my black clothes will have to take a backseat for now (which is like 80% of my wardrobe!).  Ang init na kasi.  I wanted to wear something light, breezy and comfy today.  Didn't feel like going out so I just stayed at home to watch dvd.
a
a
Pocket tee: export overruns from the lunch market
Shorts: F&F Blue from Tesco Lotus
Watch: Technomarine
Flipflops: Armani Exchange
a
a
I admire those people who can carry an all-white outfit.  They look so fresh, clean and mayaman.  Haha!  I think I look better in black, but I still try to wear white (feeling mayaman kasi).  
a
a
Btw, I like to wear different textures if I'm going all-out on white.  Notice the pattern on my shirt?  That way, I don't feel the need to put on a necklace or any other accessories to break the monotony.  Also, if you're wearing white, wear nude underwear.  White underwear will show on white clothes.  Unless your intention is to highlight your undergarments, nude is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment