Monday, February 21, 2011

Brow Makeover

I started grooming my eyebrows when I was in 2nd year high school.  I think I was 14 or 15 back then.  That was legal kikay move, mind you.  It had my mom's consent.  Actually, she was the one who shaved them first so I owe my beautiful eyebrows to mom.  Yeah, mom's cool like that.  
a
a
I thought I got it right since I've been doing it for so long, but like with everything else in life, there is always room for improvement.
a
a
Do you notice the difference?  Yikes no?
a
a
Here's a closer look. *cringe*
a
a
They look more natural no?  Plus the color's much better.  My old eyebrow pencil was Revlon in dark brown.  The new one is Bobbi Brown in mahogany.  It's part of their bow kit:
a
a
Bobbi Brown brow kit (Thb1,800/Php2,520).  It includes: pencil, brow gel, mascara and cleansing oil.
a
a
I'm so glad I found my way to the Bobbi Brown make-up counter the other day.  And I have to thank my kumareng Dy for that.  This domestic goddess from Belgium told me all about Bobbi Brown so I gave it a try.  Thanks Dy!  You need to give me more tips, ok?
a
a
I'm glad too that I took photos.  At least I have a peg to work on.  I doubt if I can do it exactly the way the make up artist did.  Heehee!  Need to practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment