Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Fat Dress Part 3

I was feeling a little bloated the other day, no thanks to the cake and ice cream that I got for Mother's day.  So it was time once again to bring out the Fat Dress.
a
a
Dress: Platinum Mall
Shades: Mango
Watch: Baume & Mercier
Bangle: Platinum Mall
Shoes: Platinum Mall
Bag: Banane
a
a
Part 3's variation is I turned it into a knotted dress with a DIY knot.
a
a
I just gathered some of the fabric, twisted and held it together with a black elastic (same stuff I use for my hair).  And voila!  Instant knotted dress.
a
a
Trying to channel Kate Middleton with the blow-dried hair + loads of hair product.  Eeek! (I don't normally put stuff on my hair).  Heehee! 
a
a
Elastic bangle with mother of pearl detail.
a
a
The best piece that I had on: a pair of white and yellow gold hoop earrings, which was a from Richard's tita Tess.  I love it.  It's really special to me :)
a
a
We now have three different ways to wear the fat dress:
a
a
a
a
a
a
And #3.
a
a
This dress is really sulit with the many ways you can wear it!  It's like having three different dresses for the price of one.  But I'm not done yet.  I think I have one or two more that I have yet to show you.  Thanks for stopping by!  Till the next one :)  





1 comment: