Sunday, May 1, 2011

Black Magic

It's no secret that black makes you look thinner.  That's why I wear lots of it.  Haha!  80% of my wardrobe is black -- I'm sure you've noticed that by now.  But one of my favorites is this shirt:
a
Shirt: Espada
Bib necklace: my own creation
Pants: Tracy from Tesco Lotus
Flats: Tory Burch
a
a
I like it because of the cut -- it can actually pass as a mini dress if I'm daring enough.  So it's long enough to hide my problem areas.  I also like to fold the sleeves up to give it a different look but this time I opted to keep them long.  I also love that it's plain black so I jazz it up with accessories if I want to look a bit more polished.
a
a
So my favorite black shirt + these black pants = instant five-pound weight loss without breaking a sweat.  Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment