Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunny Yellow

I don't have a lot of color in my wardrobe and that's probably why the hubby loves it when I wear something bright and white.  Much so that he encouraged me to buy more colorful shirts but I'm not biting the offer right away.  Baka nasabi lang nya yun out of shock because I rarely wear something colorful.  Haha!  So, to refresh his memory, I wore this the other day:
a
a
Yellow shirt: Platinum Mall
White pants: F&F from Tesco Lotus
Shoes: Sanuk
Tote bag: Gap
a
a
I'm loving this bag, by the way.  I can pack loads in it so I'm making it my official summer tote.  Perfect bag for schlepping.  Kainis nga lang that the care label says it can't be washed (not even handwash!) so I still have to be careful not to get it dirty. 
a
a
When Richard got home that day, he paid me a compliment but he never mentioned the shopping for more shirts part again.  Ha!  I knew it!  Nabigla lang talaga sya. 




No comments:

Post a Comment