Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aly's Fashion Wednesdays: Accessories

Looks like I'm not the only one at home who's going from drab to fab!  Last week, my eight-year old started what she calls "Fashion Wednesdays", where she surprises me with her chosen outfits for the day.  This is what she wore last week:
a
a
Shades: H&M
Shirt: Gap kids
Leggings: Gap kids
Shoes: Gap kids (I know, head-to-toe Gap!  She loves that shop.)
a
a
Strike a pose!  Camera shy no more!
a
a
Nasa mood talaga for photos!  Buti na lang mabilis bumunot si mommy ng camera!  Haha!
a
a
Then she went back to her room, grabbed a jacket (a/c in the living room can be a bit cold) and posed again for mommy.
a
a
Aly's Fashion Wednesday outfit is not so much about the clothes that she wore because she always wears a shirt and leggings at home.  The special thing about it was the accessories -- the necklace and bracelet which she got as a gift (I don't remember who gave it to her.  Sorry!), which is not part of everyday wear, and the shoes because we just wear flip flops or even go barefoot at home.  She really took time to accessorize and she seemed to have fun doing it!
a
a
I love seeing her make her own fashion choices.  My Aly truly is becoming her own person.  I won't be sad anymore about my big girl baby growing up too fast (ok, maybe just a little bit sad) because I know she'll be alright -- fashionwise at least.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment