Friday, January 14, 2011

Oriental

This is what I wore today:
a
a
The blouse with an oriental-ish print was a gift from my godsisters Jean and Abby when they came to visit, but I believe they got it from Pratunam.  
The black leggings are from Pat's suking Korean shop in BF.  
Black platform sandals with studs, Charles & Keith.
a
a
I love how this blouse hides all my bulges!  I normally wouldn't want anything that has garters in the waist area (they make me look pregnant even if I'm not!) but the ruched front works somehow.
a
a

3 comments:

  1. the leggings are sooooo great diba! Looks super great on you...and i love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat :) Winner talaga ang leggings! Thanks too for introducing me to that shop. I think I need more of those leggings though kasi on heavy rotation sya ngayon. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...I will try to drop by there one of these days and see what i find.

    ReplyDelete