Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lipstick for Everyday

I love the drama of red lipstick but let's face it: it's not something that you can wear everyday.  I need a bit of color on my lips so I won't look sick.  Haha!  I tried Benefit's award-winning Benetint lip and cheek stain, but it doesn't last long.  I also have Revlon's sheer Colorstay in Plum, which lasts longer but too dark naman.  So I've been looking for a lipstick that's good for everyday wear with great lasting power.  I wanted a nude-ish shade that will be perfect for days when I want to go a bit heavy on the eyeliner.  But after looking at the various nudes that the SA's presented to me, it may not be the right shade after all -- too light, too brown-ish, too orange-y... I want something that gives just the right amount of color; a shade that gives me the no-make up look.  My husband doesn't get this whole no make-up look thing.  He said why bother putting on make-up if you want to look like you don't have any on?  Ugh!  Men!  I'm sure the ladies get what I mean.
a
a
Anyway, I found the One at MAC.
a
a
MAC lustre lipstick in Capricious.
a
a
This is how it looks on me:
a
a
I love it!  Been wearing it nonstop since the day I got it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment