Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Birthday Outfit

I didn't have much time to hunt for a birthday dress and shoe-shopping was unsuccessful.  Luckily, I have stuff in my closet that I can work with.
a
a
Dress: Platinum Mall
Watch: Richard's Technomarine
Shoes: Zara
a
a
I bought this dress around April, I think, and I've worn it only once.  I love the nude-ish color.  It's actually a maxi dress but I wore it shorter because I wanted the pencil skirt-ish effect.  It goes better with the shoes.  This is how the dress really looks like:
a
a
Loose and relaxed for my trip to the spa.  No more make-up too!
Flip Flops: A/X
a
a
Maxi dress + belt = this.
I used a belt to hold the dress up to my knees (it's hidden under the folds of the dress).  I think pwede rin without a belt since the material hugs the hips, but I'm not too sure if it will stay that way when you walk.  So I wore the belt to be extra sure the bottom part won't fall down.  Heehee!
a
a
One dress, two ways.  Ok, now I want this in black too!  Hope they still have it :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Pat! I'll bring you to the shop where I got it :) Kelangan bumili tayo ng sabay to get the wholesale price. Plus, they won't sell unless you get 3 pieces.

    ReplyDelete