Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Loungewear

In other words, pambahay (house clothes).  Pinaganda ko lang.  Haha!
a
a
Lazy days at home mean spending afternoons on the couch watching movies or several episodes of our favorite tv series and I love those days because they don't really require me to dress up.  Aly and I spend half of the day in our pajamas, take a shower and change into a fresh pair.  And to further prove just how lazy those days are: footwear is optional.  I like walking around the house barefoot.
a
a
Here's my take on loungewear.
a
a


Caftan: Chatuchak
a
a
I bought this as a beach cover-up but now that summer is over, I'm giving it extra mileage by wearing it at home.
a
a
Tunic: Chatuchak
I've had this for several years now and I'm still loving it!  Super comfy.  Plus the fact that it's white makes me feel and look so fresh and clean.  The hubby loves it when I wear this.  When I say love, that means he actually notices it and says something about it.  Husbands -- hay!
a
a
I will miss those lazy days.  Now that Aly's back in school, I need to dress up more or else my daughter will disown me when I pick her up in school wearing pambahay.  Heehee!



No comments:

Post a Comment