Friday, April 15, 2011

Pink Belt

I went to Aly's Songkran school celebration last Friday wearing this:
a
a
My "Sorry but I'm the queen" shirt from Zara
Pink belt: 168
Gray pants: Old Navy
Silver flip flops: People are People
Bag: Aly's Hello Kitty bag for swimming class
Shades: Mango
a
a
I wore the belt to match Aly's pink bag.  Heehee!
a
a
Pag Songkran kasi, may basaan so I packed a towel and a set of clothes for Aly to change into after their celebration. 
a
a
I also wore bigger shades to cover my face.  Kasi I didn't have time to put make up on.  Heehee!
a
a
See?  No kilay, no blush...just sunblock and lip balm.  I was a wee bit late for Aly's school thing.  Good thing I didn't miss the part where she went up on stage.




2 comments:

  1. make up or without make up on, bongga at beauty ka pa din! :) i lvoe the pink belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mareng Dy! Btw, ano ang ma-recommend mo to remove pimples? Yung spot clearing gel type. May ganun ba ang La Roche Posay?

    ReplyDelete